Redwoods Dowling Kerr (“We”) part of Altius Group Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Altius Group Ltd of Tustin Court, Unit 1, First Floor, Port Way, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston, PR2 2YQ.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.Redwoodsdk.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your computer, tablet or other web browsing device’s hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- For more information on cookies used on this site please click here.
All calls coming into and out of the offices may be recorded for quality monitoring, training, compliance and security purposes. This allows the company to review call quality and assess customer satisfaction. Written records only provide partial information, whereas a call recording provides a more rounded view and allows us to better understand customer experience and assess the processes applied.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we continue to review and improve our security policy, and will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk and we ask that you help us to help you. Please ensure you secure your personal information, access to your data is password protected and it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential and not to share this information. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any transactions entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service available on the website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please email us at admin@www.Redwoodsdk.com or by post to Redwoods Dowling Kerr, Tustin Court, Unit 1, First Floor, Port Way, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston, PR2 2YQ to opt out of this service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties and will ensure that any such third parties that are storing or handling personal data on our behalf have appropriate safeguards to ensure GDPR compliance.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at admin@Redwoodsdk.com, Redwoods Dowling Kerr, Tustin Court, Unit 1, First Floor, Port Way, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston, PR2 2YQ
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held regarding you how it is being processed, where and for what purpose. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and we will provide a copy of the personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format. We will process only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of its duties as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing. Reasonable fees may be charged for manifestly unfounded or excessive requests.
ONLINE ADVERTISING, WE USE
- Google analytics & re-marketing
- Our websites use Google analytics and Google’s re-marketing technology. This technology enables users who have already visited our online services and shown interest in our services to see targeted advertising on Google partner network websites. Likewise, users that are similar to the visitors of our websites can be addressed. The advertising will be displayed through the use of web cookies. Using cookies, the user behaviour on a website can be analysed and subsequently utilised to provide targeted product recommendations and advertising based on the user’s interests.