WE HAVE GAINED AN ENVIABLE REPUTATION FOR OUR DEDICATED SERVICE AND ARE HIGHLY REGARDED FOR OUR CONFIDENTIAL, PROFESSIONAL APPROACH.
We work with partners around the globe to deliver the ideal solution for our clients. Demand for UK healthcare opportunities is strong with significant interest coming from both UK based and overseas based operators. Multiples are strengthening in key areas and transactions are close to realising values at an all-time level.
Why choose RDK...? Our recent success
Grosvenor Health & Social Care acquires well established Scottish domiciliary care provider thanks to Redwoods Dowling Kerr
Redwoods Dowling Kerr sell leading domiciliary care provider in Scotland. Being widelyRead more...
Why choose RDK...? Our track record
We have recently purchased Supreme Healthcare Services and could not recommend Sam Fazackerley and Redwoods Dowling Kerr enough. We would have no hesitation in acquiring through Sam and RDK in the future
Why choose RDK...? Our dedicated experts
Day Centres, Forensic Care
Dom Care Agency-Lincolnshire
- Unique opportunity within the mental heath care sector
- Established for over 13 years
- Turnover for 2018 £172,518 with an EBITDA of £54,194 (32%)
- Sale due to ill health
Project Mason – LD home in Yorkshire
- A Well-established residential care home catering for young adults with learning disabilities and accommodating for up to 20 residents with 100% en-suite bedrooms
- Latest accounts show a turnover of £2.1m with an EBITDA of £536k (26%).
- Excellent relationship with staff, therapists, residents and the local community
- Strong and stable organisation structure in place with established management team, supported by qualified staff members
Goodwill & equipment
Domiciliary Care Agency – Greater Manchester
- Well established and highly respected domiciliary care agency
- Turnover £421,277 per annum (y/e 31.10.18) with an EBITDA for the same period of £95,194 (23%)
- Provides approx. 650 hours of care per week to approx. 100 service users, excellent reputation, terrific genuine growth potential
- For sale by relocation, rated as” good” by CQC, viewing highly recommended
Healthcare, Healthcare Freehold Investment
Project Monica – West Yorkshire
- 1st home T/O year end 30/11/17 £918k with EBITDA of £375k (40%), 2nd home T/O year end 31/03/18 £451k with EBITDA of £105k (23%), 3rd Home year end 31/03/18 £529k with EBITDA of £114k (21%). Combined T/O of £1,881k and EBITDA of 622k (33%)
- Planning permission to significantly increase bed numbers, vendor would consider selling individual units.
- Historically high occupancy levels, Scope to increase both income and profitability.
- Experienced long standing management team and qualified staff Convenient and accessible settings Excellent relationships with local authority and other social care providers
Group of Two Care Homes – Co. Durham
- Group of 2 impressive and highly lucrative care homes, offering residential and nursing care, registered for 44 residents, with 9 en-suite bedrooms
- Catering for Learning Disability and nursing, with 28 en-suite bedrooms Advised combined fee income for 2018 £1,266,650 per annum, ANP £138,231 (10%)
- Peaceful yet accessible locations, enviable reputations, high occupancy levels Superbly appointed, substantial dwellings inc purpose built site, viewing recommended
- Management in place for both homes Good CQC report
Care Homes For Sale, Healthcare
CARE HOME – HAMPSHIRE
- Charming residential care home for people with dementia, mental health problems or old age.
- Turnover for year end 2017 £294,870 with an adjusted net profit of £57,184 (19%).
- Imposing 2 storey detached property.
- Registered for 15 residents - 13 single rooms and 2 double rooms - 4 rooms have en-suite facilities.
Care Home – Somerset
- Well presented residential care home registered for 7 residents
- Advised fee income in excess £170,000 with an EBITDA of £72,000 (42%)
- Desirable location with scope to expand
- Bricks and Mortar guide price of £250,000, viewing recommended
Goodwill & equipment
M Care 24
- Established and highly respected domiciliary care agency
- Turnover £101,198 per annum (y/e 31.12.17), genuine growth potential
- Enviable reputation, covering Walsall, Worcestershire
- For sale by relocation, viewing highly recommended
Childrens Home, Healthcare
- Substantial detached former residential care home, registered for 11 residents
- Convenient and popular residential area, suit a variety of uses
- Spacious and versatile accommodation over 3 floors, 11 bedrooms, en-suites.
- Passenger lift, totally refurbished in 2018, rare opportunity, viewing recommended
Care Home – West Midlands
- Charming residential care home for the elderly, registered for 13 residents
- Fee income £335,000+ per annum, EBITDA in excess of £75,000 (y/e 31.10.18)
- Situated in a residential area in sought after location, 7 single 3 shared bedrooms
- Historically high occupancy levels, well presented, retirement sale, viewing recommended
Care Home – Lancashire
- Charming residential care home for the elderly, registered for 13 residents, all single rooms, CQC rated Good in all areas
- Fee income £302,805 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), EBITDA £101,558 (33%), bricks and mortar guide price £400,000
- Convenient & accessible location, potential to extend
- Healthy occupancy levels, management run, 2 bed owner’s/manager’s accommodation
Care Home- Lanarkshire
- Sought after residential care home registered for 22 residents (17 en-suite)
- Fee income (y/e 30/4/17) £509,773 with ANP of £81,292
- Established since 1992, Management in Place.
- High occupancy, consistently, Current Fees £614.00 per week per resident.